Freesub Mini 3d sublimation vacuum machine for phone case printing machine ST-2030
Item No.: ST-2030
Transfer Size: 210*297mm
Net Weight: 5.8kgs
Control Mode: LCD, automactic control
Color: Black, White
1.Compact design, saving costs, energy and space, best for operation at store
2.Available for both paper and film sublimation
3.Double storage settings for both paper and film work
Packing free acessories.
1. 1pc IP5 heating mould
2. 1pc IP6 heating mould
3. 1pc silicone cover
4. 1 pair heat-resistant gloves
5. 1pc sealing stripe
A: Using sublimation paper
1. Press " power", press "P1", ( it will saving the settings, )
2. Set time: 360 seconds
3. Temp: 180 ℃, then press " heating"
4. Temp reach to 180℃, put the mould with blank case and stick pictures.
5. Press vacuum and then press Timing.
6. After time finished, image will transfer on the case.
B. Using sublimation film.
Take off the silicon cover, put sealing stripe on the top and bottom.
1. Press " power", press "P2", ( it will saving the settings )
2. Set time: 4200 seconds
3. Temp: 140 ℃
4. Press Time for 3 seconds, set 15 seconds. This is 15 seconds for vacuum delay, for preheating the film.
5. Press Temp for 3 seconds, set 90℃, This is for warming temp for films.
6. Then put the phone case mould (the mould also need preheating) ,
Press "heating", when temp reach to 90℃.
7. Put the printed flim. close the cover.
8. Press timing, after time finished, shows the result.